Today, digital fraud is growing exponentially and constantly evolving. Regulatory requirements, KYC, and identity verification can be complex and challenging for many financial institutions. Being able to implement proper digital onboarding with AI identity verification is critical to boosting your customers’ experience. during sign-up.
On April 7th, Instnt, the first fully managed customer onboarding service with up to $100MM in annual fraud loss insurance, joined Doxim, the provider of a full suite of customer communications solutions integrated with any core banking system, and Mobetize, a leading digital account opening, and payments platform, to discuss how to achieve maximum security and compliance during the onboarding process without friction or fraud.
- How to protect your FI from bad actors while meetings your digital revenue goals
- Fintrac compliance requirements for KYC
- What data is evaluated and verified for AML compliance
- How to strengthen your security with device verification, bot analysis, and advanced
- AI-based data correlation scoring
- Leveraging machine learning and behavioral biometrics as part of fraud scoring models
- How you can digitize a key step like ID verification
VP Product Management, CEM
CEO and Founder